Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome our Guest Designer Zoey!!!!

Hello beautiful people!
Zoey's here to bring you my very first post! We will make a Tag today, something that lately is something that I really enjoy doing!
I started off by coloring my background using Gelatos by Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft , I blended the color using my fingers and then I added some stamps using Prima Clear Stamps.


I kept adding texture to the background and then I finally stamped this amazing Bloom Girl : Hope.
I love that stamp. I love to imagine stories behind her eyes, I love to imagine what she is thinking right now and what she is looking at. I love daydreaming while I create, you will learn to know me! LOL. Anyway, after I stamped her with Archival Ink, I started adding colors.
I know nothing about coloring, but, I try to add a bit of color anyway to my creations!


 Here's a photo after few coloring steps. Yes I know, not perfect but...hey! Perfection is boring, right?! ehehe
As you might notice, I did not color the flower in her head -- you will know why in the next step!


I stamped again -- this time only the flower , and added more color. I used distress markers to color both Hope and the flowers. After coloring the flowers, I cut them in few pieces.
I will later add the flowers to create some dimension.


Since the background was not enough filled, I decided to use this Prima stencil (Orbs) and with the Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen in white, I colored the circles.


The only thing I did after the ink dried, I added few details, colored her eyes and lips and added stickers to create my sentiment.




I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions please leave a comment!
Stay happy , Stay creative... till next time!
CIAO Zoey

5 comments: