Thursday, November 27, 2014

Bloom Girl Gift Tags by DT Louise :) :) :)

Hello Hello Fellow Bloom Girl Fans :) :) :)

Today I would like to share with you some tags that I have created using the Instachic stamps and the newer release Jing cling stamp :)

First up I have creates 3 small gift tags ussing the fabulous Instachic range of cling stamps; Joy, Karlie & Paige.

I have heat embossed the stamped images with some lovely gold embossing powder, and also added a bit of dimension with some fussy cutting :)





This last tag is one I created for Prima Marketing to celebrate the birthday of the Prima Creative Director. I have again embossed the stamp image [Jing] and added dimension with some fussy cutting of the flowers, which extend off the edge of the tag :)






Well that is it from me for November, I do hope you are loving the Creative Teams Inspiration so far this month?!!!

Cheers and Happy Creating!

4 comments:

  1. oh these tags are so lovely! I was drooling over the embossed tags but then fell in love with the messages in the hair! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Louise!!! These tags are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete