Thursday, November 27, 2014

Bloom Girl Gift Tags by DT Louise :) :) :)

Hello Hello Fellow Bloom Girl Fans :) :) :)

Today I would like to share with you some tags that I have created using the Instachic stamps and the newer release Jing cling stamp :)

First up I have creates 3 small gift tags ussing the fabulous Instachic range of cling stamps; Joy, Karlie & Paige.

I have heat embossed the stamped images with some lovely gold embossing powder, and also added a bit of dimension with some fussy cutting :)





This last tag is one I created for Prima Marketing to celebrate the birthday of the Prima Creative Director. I have again embossed the stamp image [Jing] and added dimension with some fussy cutting of the flowers, which extend off the edge of the tag :)






Well that is it from me for November, I do hope you are loving the Creative Teams Inspiration so far this month?!!!

Cheers and Happy Creating!

4 comments:

  1. oh these tags are so lovely! I was drooling over the embossed tags but then fell in love with the messages in the hair! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Louise!!! These tags are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you so very much Dara :)

      Delete