Friday, November 14, 2014

Pocket Page Inserts by DT Louise :) :) :)

Hello Hello Fellow Bloom Girl Fans :)

Today I would like to share with you some pocket page inserts that I made using the wonderful Bloom Collection Cling Stamps from the Insta Chic range :)

I have created the 3 main sizes of 6 x 4, 4 x 4, and 3 x 4 inch.

If you click on the images they are linked to product pages for Prima Marketing :) :) :)


so love these Instachic range of Bloom Girl Stamps, they are just the perfect size for the 6 x 4 inserts. I have white heat embossed these using a fine embossing powder, on a painted background.



The Bloom Collection metal flowers are just the perfect touch!!! :)




For these 4 x 4 inserts I have done some fun resist embossing with water colour paints. 


These are the new release Bloom Collection Metal Flowers that I have used to embellish the inserts I so so luuuurve them :) :) :)


Other products that I have used are;
  • Cardstock
  • Distress paint
  • Water colour paint
  • Felt tip pen 005
  • Adhesive rhinestones
  • Embossing ink and powder
Well that is it for me for the moment, I will be back later in the month with more of my creative fun with the Awesome Bloom Collection! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment