Friday, November 21, 2014

Merry Christmas 'Summer'.

Hi there my crafty peeps. Today I have a card to share using the 'Summer' Stamp and ironically I made a Christmas Card using her. That's just how versatile these gorgeous stamps are!
While at Michaels last week I found these berries and poinsettias and they are a little big but I knew they would be PERFECT with this image! I LOVE the way this card came out.
 
If you haven't gotten this gorgeous image yet we have a list of stores you can buy from HERE.
 
Have you seen the Bloom Girl Video Library? Tons of Bloom Girl Projects to check out.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Day!
 
Hugs, Mindy
 





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She beautiful, Mindy! Her skin is colored just lovely and love all the glittery holiday pretties.

    ReplyDelete