Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fancy Christmas Tags by DT Stephanie

Good morning Bloomies!

Stephanie here on the blog today with another Christmas inspiration for you, gift tags! You might remember my video on how to make a Bloom Girl tag earlier in November (warning - french speaking eheh!), where I was already starting the background of two more tags. Well, here they are today!

The first one was made with a watercolour paper tag absorbing all the ink from the Color Bloom sprays that was left on my teflon mat, then dried with a heat tool. I added some light paste through a stencil, letting it dry on its own this time to make sure it stays in shape. After that, I added a beautiful piece of Prima trimming in the middle, half-stamped Bloom Girl Free Spirit and coloured her with Copic markers. She was then put on 3D foam adhesive, got bloomed up with some gorgeous flowers and THAT'S IT! Quick and easy, right?!



The next tag was done with Bloom Girl Hope and approximately the same steps as the Free Spirit one, only this time when the light paste was fully dried, I added pinch of colour accents on it by dipping my brush into the Color Bloom spray bottles.





Thanks for visiting us today, and don't forget to check in on our Facebook group to see sneaks and many other fun things about the Bloom girls!

1 comment: