Friday, December 12, 2014

Altered Mixed Media Bloom Girl Sharon Notebook



Hello crafty friends!
Mindy, here. I have an altered notebook to share with you. I will be completely honest. About 20 min into this project I was like ok, I'm done... this looks HORRIBLE! I almost turned off the camera. Then I was like you know what.. let's go with it.. I can always delete the video and start over.. I might as well try some new ideas and techniques. So I did and I'm so glad I did, too!
 
 
Here's my notebook I came up with.
 



 
 
I hope you enjoyed the photos.. I hope you will check out how I created this in my video below,
 
 
 
 

 
Products Used
Prima Marketing's Bloom Girl Sharon Stamp
Faber-Castell's Gesso, Water Color Pencils, Gelatos, whipped spackle and markers
Tim Holts Tissue Paper and Quote Stamp


2 comments:

  1. The decoration of the notebook is quite varied

    http://www.danuberivercruises.net/european-river-cruises-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing video Mindy! Loved watching your process.

    ReplyDelete