Friday, October 3, 2014

Zombie Bloom Girl Gardenia.

 
Hi there crafty peeps It's Mindy here!
 
 Since we have a gorgeous color combo/inspiration board I thought I'd make a Halloween Card. I used the Gardenia Bloom Girl Stamp. I wanted to make her look like a vampire or zombie, so I colored her lightly in my skin tone colors E11, E00, E000 then I went back with W5, W3, W1 and W00 to give her that 'dead pasty look'. I love the way it turned out. I had some flowers on this, but I thought it took away from the image, Soooo this was a no flower card. Shocking, right!?
 
 Remember ..you don't have to use a Bloom Girl Stamp to enter.. and you could win a fabulous prize from Jamie Dougherty!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 






1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING! This is stunning. I could stare at her for days!!!

    ReplyDelete