Friday, September 12, 2014

Scrapbooking Inspiration from DT Janine!

Hi it's Janine Koczwara here with my first Bloom Girl post.  I adore working with the Bloom Girl stamps, but I wanted to try and incorporate one onto a layout.

I have stamped "Gardenia" onto the amazing Bloom Watercolor paper, then proceeded to color with Faber Castell Gelatos and Watercolor Pencils.  To color with Gelatos, I rubbed some onto a silicone mat and then added water to make a lovely watery paint, allowing  me to paint her very easily and the colors blended well.  I then used flowers from the "Gardenia" stencil with Ranger Distress Ink, around the image before fussy cutting out to use on the layout.

Once I had my "Gardenia Girl" page accent all complete I went to town with other Prima Stencils and mixed media supplies to create this fun page around my daughter.



PRODUCTS USED:
980207 Prima Bloom Stamp - Gardenia
980252 Prima Bloom Stencil - Gardenia
980269 Prima Bloom Watercolor Pad
846824 Prima Epiphany Collection - Striking Appearance
846862 Prima Epiphany Collection - Words to Live By
846817 Prima Forever Green Collection - Garden Talk
572846 Prima Metal Dies - Flowers 2
577773 Prima Rodanthe Flowers - Whitecap
575922 Prima 6x6 Stencil - Decor 2
573744 Prima Bloom Spray - Iris
573935 Prima Bloom Spray - Tangerine
573805 Prima Bloom Spray - Gold Foil
Ranger Distress Ink - Mustard Seed
Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot
Ranger Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
Ranger Distress Ink -  Ripe Persimon
Prisma Watercolor Pencil - Burnt Umber
Faber Castell Gelatos Boxed Set
White Sharpie Paint Pen
Black Cardstock




2 comments: