Monday, September 15, 2014

Bloom Girl Fall Banner

Hi everyone.  It is me Jeannie with a fun banner for Fall, which can not get here soon enough, if you ask me!
Today I am using the Karlie stamp.  What I did this time was to use one image that I colored...
...and then I scanned it and printed it multiple times on kraft paper.  So I had a sheet or paper that looked something like this.

After that I started creating the banner.  


I wanted Karlie to be visible here and there so I cut the banner pieces to accommodate this.


I used some gorgeous Prima Marketing flowers to embellish the banner..


I also added some Prima Marketing Vintage Trinkets here and there.



Bloom Brads and Sugar Dots were also perfect for finishing this banner off just right.


Here is it on my front door, ready to welcome Fall.


Now if these 100+ temperatures would just go away!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.  This banner was super easy to make and I love how whimsical and colorful it looks on my front door.





1 comment:

  1. Love the banner; can't wait to see my atc's. Am I seeing a backward's "a" or does it just appear that way because of the way it's facing?

    ReplyDelete