Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fabulous Scrapbook page by GDT - Courteney!

Hey My Bloom Peeps! Courteney here! I had so much fun creating this layout. My beautiful nieces are to me what Bloom Girls are all about! Truly beautiful inside and out, sweet, strong & living there dreams.

I have to say Jamie's NEW Sirena Bloom Girl is my absolute favourite!!!!
I swear Jamie read my mind, I have wanted a Seashore Bloom Girl since I saw Jamie's stunning project she made for a Charity Wings advent. (I may have even begged her to buy it) Lol! So needless to say when I saw Sirena I may have jumped up and down flailing around like a fool!!!

Playing with many of my favourite Prima products, this layout was so fun to create. Using Prima's Seashore paper collection, chipboard and stamps. Gold Foil Bloom spray and alway beautiful Prima trims. I just couldn't stop. Using Jamie's NEW Criss-Cross Stencil and Heavy Matt Gel Medium I added some cool looking clear texture for my background, then I lightly sprayed Gold Foil BloomSpay over the dried medium for another layer of dimension. Coloring Jamie's NEW Floral stamps with watercolour pencil crayons and Wink of Stella pens to add some sparkle and some pearls with a pearl pen. Sirena I colored with copic markers and watercolour pencils crayons adding sparkle and glossy accents here and there. Popping layers on top of layers with pop dots adding dimension everywhere. I just love how it turned out and I hope you do to!!!







List of Prima Products
Jamie Dougherty's NEW Bloom Girl Sirena #980344
Jamie Dougherty's NEW Floral Stamp
#980313
Jamie Dougherty's NEW 6x12 Criss-Cross Stencil #980412
Seashore Collection paper #814144
Seashore Chipboard pieces #813727
Seashore Clear Stamps #572600
Trim #573379
Color Bloom Gold Foil #573805

Thanks everyone for stopping by!!!
Courteney McMillan-Gibson
https://poshcreates.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment