Goooooood morning Bloomies!
SO, did you enjoy the sneak peeks of the Bloom Girls released at CHA?! Aren't Jamie's products just INCREDIBLE?!?! Ok I'm easy to convince on that, since I'm a huge fan of the Bloom Girls, and the possibilities are just endless with what's coming out. Today, I'll be showing you a quick altered project using a Prima Bike Frame, where our Bloom Girl Lacie is inserted! I swear you can do this at home very easy-peasy! And if you have any questions, feel free to tag me in the Bloom Girls Creative Group on Facebook!
Now, the steps...
- Stamp your image in light ink.
- Trace a circle with the help of a stencil and colour that part with your favourite colouring medium.
- Die-cut it and leave aside.
- Using the back of the altered bike frame wheel cardstock, trace that shape on a patterned paper.
- Add a lace sticker to the right of the shape.
- Pop up your coloured image on it with 3D foam dots and add metal embellishments here and there.
- Insert in the wheel frame.
- Using chalk ink and a stencil, ink a pair of wings on patterned paper. Fussy cut them and add with adhesive to the back of the frame.
- Ink all of the object’s edges.
- Add heavy white gesso with a stencil over some parts of the object. Dry with your heat tool.
- Stick up some flowers and you’re done!
[Brand new!] Bloom Girl Lacie stamp 655350980320
[Brand new!] Wings stencil 980443
Quick dry Fluid Chalk ink – Tin Can 891152
Altered Bike Frame 573720
Shabby Chic Treasures Garden fountain Resin 892463
Forever Green 6x6 paper pad 655350846954
Forever Green Wood Icons 576042
Prima Flowers 577766, 565992, 578701, 564490
Doily Lace Sticker 572341
Metal Vintage Trinkets 960339