Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mixed Media Wood Piece with DT Mindy!

Hello there Bloom Girl Friends!
 
Today I have a wall hanging to share. I actually found a 6x7 piece of wood and covered it will all sorts of goodies. I had this piece of Prima paper that had this beautiful border which I never could cover up. So I decided to stamp Bloom Girl 'Karlie' in my Desert Sand Memento ink and have at it with my Copics. I really distressed my paper edges and laid a piece of cheesecloth under my paper before gluing it on the piece of wood.
 

 
I added some Prima Wood Pieces for some different textures.
I also found this quote, it was a sticker and I cut it up and added some more dimension. I just love the quote, I think it fits the image perfectly! 



 I cut the clock out of the same paper and then added some flowers all around. I did add some Crackle Accents and molding paste all around the edges everything! It's a little hard to see in the photo though. 

 
 
We will be back Friday with some more inspiration from our fabulous designers!
 
♥ DT Coordinator Mindy Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment